Beagh Farm Cottage nestles in a sheltered position off a private lane. It is less than 5 minutes from the heritage town of Ardara and 10 mins from the beaches of Narin and Rosbeg. It is close to the Wild Atlantic Way and the awesomely beautiful county of Donegal.
The original cottage has been extended and now boasts a huge eat-in kitchen, housing an Aga as well as electric ovens. It is an ideal space for entertaining. The cottage is easy to heat. It is cosy in the wild, stormy Donegal weather, but the south-facing front makes for a sun trap in the warmer months.
The bedrooms are simple and tastefully furnished with quality beds and characterful furnishings, that make for a comfortable stay. The property has fast fibre internet, for those who may have to stay “connected” whilst on holiday.
Well-behaved small dogs are welcome, but we would ask that they be kept on a lead, as the adjoining land is let to a sheep farmer. The utility room offers ample space for dog beds and feeding bowls.
Use calendar to check availability and then contact owner to book
Calendar last updated: 23 July 2022 12:37 PM
Bedroom 1: spacious king-size room (sleeps 2)
Bedroom 2: sleeps 2 adults or 3 children (sleeps 2/3)
Bedroom 3: king-size (sleeps 2)
+ Sofa bed in sitting room (linen for this or sleeping bags would need to be provided by the guest)
- 1 bathroom with roll top bath and overhead shower
- Living area with TV, Open fireplace
- Wood burning stove in the sitting room and Aga Cooker in the kitchen
- Comfortable easy chairs and 3 seater sofa which doubles as a sofa bed
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Cooker, Fridge Freezer, Dishwasher
- Separate utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Lavazza coffee machine
- Overhead drying rack above the Aga
- Dryer and ironing facilities
- Outside clothes line
- Outdoor furniture
- Enclosed Garden, small lawn area enclosed with a gate etc
- Outside table and benches at the back of the cottage
- Free wifi
Location of Beagh Farm Cottage