Biggi’s Nest is a 2 bedroom modern holiday home conveniently located close to Dunfanaghy village centre in North Donegal. All the amenities of this popular seaside resort – shops, pubs, restaurants – are within easy walking distance. The fabulous Dunfanaghy links course is only a 3 min drive away.
Please Note: If contacting Biggi by phone please use whatsapp if possible – there is a 7hr time difference.
Use calendar to check availability and then contact the owner to book
Calendar last updated: 27 July 2022 11:39 PM
From Biggi’s Nest it is less than a 5 min walk into the centre of the popular family seaside resort of Dunfanaghy. This vibrant seaside village on the shores of Sheephaven Bay has a number of fine restaurants, coffee shops, friendly traditional pubs, craft shops and art galleries. There is a well-established Festival programme that runs throughout the year and includes a Seafood Festival, a Jazz and Blues Festival, the August Fair and a Halloween Madness Festival.
Bedroom 1: double with toilet and wash basin on upper floor (sleeps 2)
Bedroom 2: double on upper floor (sleeps 2)
- 2 bedrooms to sleep 4
- Bathroom on upper floor with toilet wash hand basin walk in shower and stand alone bath
- Living room with TV and Open fireplace
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Electric cooker, Fridge Freezer
- Washing Machine
- Iron and ironing board
- Dining area with patio doors
- Patio area and Outdoor furniture
- 2 min walk to Dunfanaghy town centre
- 3 min drive to Dunfanaghy Golf Club
- 5 min walk to Killahoey beach
- Ideal for family holiday
- pets welcome
Location of Biggi’s Nest