One of two luxury log cabins situated on an elevated site overlooking Mulroy Bay and close to some of Ireland’s most beautiful beaches.
The cabin has been tastefully furnished with a completely bespoke kitchen, King size bed and decorated with blinds and soft furnishings from the famous McNutt Tweed factory.
Sit in your own private hot tub on the veranda and enjoy a spectacular view of the bay. You won’t want to get out! Come and see why our guests say “”Wow”” the moment they walk in the door! Apparently our pictures don’t do the cabin justice.
The cabin is constructed from 70mm pine logs making it feel extremely sturdy and warm inside. The open location and generous windows make for a very bright space during the day. Every window has custom roman blinds that give it a very cosy feeling in the evening.
Bedroom 1: King Size Double (sleeps 2/3)
- 1 Bedroom to sleep 2/3 (2 cabins available)
- King Size Bedroom on Ground Floor
- Bathroom on ground floor with separate shower cubicle
- Living area with TV
- Enjoy sea views directly from the lounge or enjoy some TV on the large flatscreen
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Cooker, Fridge Freezer
- Electric oven, Air Fryer
- Outside clothes line
- Patio area with outdoor furniture
- Private luxury Hot Tub available 24/7 during your stay
- Sea views to the front
- Open fields to the rear
- Free wifi
- Pets Welcome
- 5min drive to Carrigart
- 8 min drive to Rosapenna Golf Club
- Close to Mulroy Bridge
Location of Davey John’s Forge Cabins – Carrigart
From the same Owner