Denis’s Cottage is a restored farm cottage with a wonderfully tranquil location along a narrow winding road halfway between the Heritage town of Ardara and the coastal town of Killybegs. The cottage is situated at the foot of the hills that form the eastern boundary of the dramatic Glengesh Pass.
This charming holiday cottage combines the ease of modern living with the charm of a bygone era. It provides a tranquil base from which to explore the beauty of South West Donegal – from the majesty of the Slieve League Cliffs to the sandy beaches and rocky headlands along the Wild Atlantic Way in this part of Ireland.
Denis’s Cottage has 3 bedrooms to sleep 5 comfortably. The bedrooms share a bathroom with bath and overhead shower. The cosy living room with a dining area features a wood-burning stove.
Bedroom 1: Double with countryside views (sleeps 2)
Bedroom 2: Double with hill views (sleeps 2)
Bedroom 3: Single with hill views (sleeps 1)
- 3 bedrooms to sleep 5 comfortably
- bathroom with bath and overhead shower
- cosy living room with dining area
- wood burning stove
- comfortably furnished
- tv and dvd player
- dining table and 5 chairs
- well equipped cottage kitchen
- electric oven with gas hobs
- fridge freezer
- washing maching in storage shed
- iron and ironing board
- outside clothes line
- picnic bench with lovely countryside views
- outside shed can store bicycles, fishing rods etc
- 8km to Ardara
- 12km to Killybegs
Location of Denis’s Cottage – Ardara