Located on the Wild Atlantic Way Scenic Route and close to a secluded beautiful sandy beach, Doaghbeg Cottage is a roomy, comfortable, well-equipped house with private garden and parking. This luxurious house was built as a holiday home and had 4* Failte Ireland Approval from 2005 until 2012
Since then it has been used as a family holiday home and for house exchange, it has all the comforts of home. There is an open plan kitchen/living/dining area.
The downstairs bedroom has a double and a single bed, with an adjacent wet room shower and toilet which is suitable for wheelchair users. There is a large master bedroom upstairs with a double sofa bed which is not included in the occupancy.
Bedroom 1: king bed, sofa bed and wash hand basin (sleeps 2)
Bedroom 2: twin (sleeps 2)
Bedroom 3: double (sleeps 2)
Bedroom 4: downstairs room with double and single bed (sleeps 3)
- 4 bedrooms to sleep 9
- Wetroom with wheelchair access toilet and shower on ground floor
- Shower and toilet on first floor
- TV, DVD
- Open fireplace, Record Player, cd and radio
- Large open plan living room/ dining room/kitchen with velux windows over dining area.
- This room has windows on three sides is bright and airy and views of sea and hills.
- Selection of board games, jigsaws
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Cooker, Fridge Freezer
- Dishwasher, Microwave
- Washing Machine, Iron and ironing board
- Tumble dryer available
- electric espresso machine, coffee grinder, juicer, whisk, hand blender
- Selection of sharp knives. Basic store cupboard items supplied – salt, pepper, sugar, oil, tea, coffee
- Outdoor furniture
- Patio area, Enclosed Garden, BBQ
- Mature elevated garden with panoramic views, patio and private parking
- Pets welcome
Location of Doaghbeg Cottage – Fanad