Flanagan’s Farmhouse is a charming and historic two storey farmhouse that has been recently fully restored and decorated to an exceptionally high standard; this characteristic farmhouse is complemented with a bright and modern interior. The house is over 100 years old and was once a working farm with over 80 acres of land.
This luxury house is situated on its own private one-acre site and is the perfect location for either a quiet family holiday or entertaining with friends. The house is finished to an exceptionally high standard; it is both comfortable and well equipped with all the essential amenities.
Bedroom 1: King size bed, wardrobe, lcd tv with freesat (sleeps 2)
Bedroom 2: Double bed, wardrobe, lcd tv with freesat (sleeps 2)
Bedroom 3: Twin room (bunk beds), drawers. A camp bed and travel cot also supplied (sleep up to 3)
- 3 bedrooms to sleep up to 7 people
- modern bathroom with bath and overhead shower
- living room runs the length of the farm house
- room enjoys an open feature fireplace
- tastefully furnished with leather suite (3-2-1) and a solid wood floor
- sky tv and dvd player
- french doors to the rear of the room leading to a stoned patio area.
- spacious kitchen and dining room also runs the length of the house
- fully fitted luxury modern kitchen with breakfast bar
- electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge freezer
- dishwasher, washing machine
- large dining area is part of the kitchen with feature stone open fireplace.
- outside clothes line, iron and ironing board
- holiday home situated on a peaceful one acre site
- stunning views of the surrounding hills
- front garden is an excellent and safe play area for children
- side garden is a fantastic play area with a large sand pit; complete with wooden play-hut, swings and see-saw w
- gas barbeque and heavy duty wooden furniture
- 5 min drive to shops, pubs etc in Downings
- 5 min drive to beach and Rosapenna Golf Course
- ideal touring base
- ample parking
Location of Flanagans Farmhouse – Downings