Harbour Heights is a luxury 3-bedroom holiday home located on an elevated site in the picturesque seaside village of Portsalon in North West Donegal. It enjoys superb views of Lough Swilly, Ballymastocker Bay and the Inishowen Hills.
Please Note: July and August rentals require a 7-night Sat-Sat stay only
Use calendar to check availability and then contact the owner to book
Calendar last updated: 6 May 2023 4:02 PM
The bright and spacious open-plan area on the ground floor consists of a fully fitted modern kitchen, a large dining area and a superb conservatory. The cottage can accommodate up to seven guests in its three ensuite bedrooms and is ideal for families wanting to avail of Portsalon’s many outdoor activities.
Many thanks for letting your property to us
Jeanne – Many thanks for letting your property to us, my family had a great time and the house was perfect for us, James who is 7 next month wants to move to Portsalon! I will recommend the property to my friends and family and hope to return soon.
We found the property was very spacious, well-appointed and comfortable
Just a quick word to let you know we had a marvelous few days at Harbour Heights last week. We found the property was very spacious, well-appointed and comfortable. We hope to return again soon.
The house is beautiful!
Had lovely time. The house is beautiful! Weather wasn’t too bad. We should be used to it! Hopefully, we will be in touch again!
Just a brief note to say how much we enjoyed our stay
Just a brief note to say how much we enjoyed our stay in Portsalon and how delighted we were with the house. It suited our needs really well and was in a great location for the kids to go back and forth to their friends’ houses. We may want to come up to Portsalon for a longer stay sometime next year and hopefully, your house will be available.
It was in the perfect spot for us
Thanks for the house for the bank holiday weekend! It was in the perfect spot for us and the weather even behaved itself most of the time! We entered our comments in the book at the house too. Hope to be back soon.
Bedroom 1: The master bedroom is located on the first floor. This ensuite bedroom has a king-sized bed and enjoys wonderful sea views (sleeps 2)
Bedroom 2: Also located on the first floor is a childrens bedroom with two single beds. This room has ensuite facilities and a play area. (sleeps 2)
Bedroom 3: On the ground floor there is a double bedroom (king sized) with an ensuite shower room. (sleeps 2)
- elevated site with superb views of Lough Swilly, Ballymastocker Bay and the Inishowen Hills
- 3 bedrooms to sleep 6 (all ensuite)
- conservatory with spectacular sea views
- open plan living area has a peat-burning stovax fire
- Cot and Hight Chair
- tv, video dvd
- fully fitted kitchen
- electric hob and oven
- large fridge/freezer, dishwasher
- washing machine, tumble dryer
- outside clothesline, iron and ironing board
- wooden floors throughout the cottage
- patio area with patio furniture
- 200 yards to lovely sandy beach
- 2 min walk to shop, restaurant and pub
- 5-minute walk to Portsalon Golf Club
- 10-minute drive to Adventure One Surf School
- 15-minute drive to Meadows Trout Fishery
- 25 minutes to Rospenna Golf Club via new Mulroy Bridge
- quiet and peaceful location
- ideal touring base
- ample parking for 2 cars
- sorry, no pets
Location of Harbour Heights