Located in Dungloe, the Little White Cottage is the perfect getaway with so many things to do locally. The cottage has recently undergone a renovation and has all the modern appliances and necessities whilst still maintaining the traditional Irish cottage feel. Stunning beaches, forest walks, national parks, surfing and kayaking are just a few of the activities in the local area.
The cottage has a large garden around the house with ample room for children to play. Enjoy the beautiful views over the Atlantic Ocean from the front and side gardens.
Bedroom 1: Master Bedroom with double bed and en suite/shower (sleeps 2)
Bedroom 2: Twin room (sleeps 2)
Bedroom 3: Twin Room (sleeps 2)
- 3 bedrooms to sleep 6
- All bedrooms on ground floor
- Main bathroom on ground floor with separate shower cubicle
- Master bedroom has bathroom and shower
- Fabulously renovated open plan living kitchen/dining/living room
- Large window overlooking the sea
- high ceilings and original cottage stone feature wall
- TV, board games, WiFi
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Cooker, Fridge Freezer
- Microwave, Washing Machine
- Iron and ironing board – Outside clothes line
- Large enclosed garden around the house – ample room for children to play.
- Beautiful views of the sea at the front and side gardens
- Picnic table at front – Outdoor furniture
- Stunning beaches, forest walks, national parks, surfing and kayaking are just a few of the activities in the local area
- Pets welcome
Location of the Little White Cottage – Dungloe