The houses are fabulous 4-bedroom holiday homes. The bungalow is an outstanding three-bedroom holiday home. All are ideally located in the renowned resort of Portsalon in North Donegal. These beautifully furnished and decorated self-catering accommodations have a wonderful location. The houses are 3-4 minute walk from Portsalon golflinks and clubhouse ( rated 5th best in Donegal and 21st in Ireland by Golf Top 100), 250 closetclose to the BlueFlag beach on the shores of Ballymastoker Bay and literally only a few minutes walk from the quaint village harbour. The bungalow is beside the local shop and a short walk to the beach, golf club and pier. You could easily park your car up and leave it untouched for the length of your stay!
Use calendar to check availability and then contact owner to book
The houses are situated in a small, attractive, private gated community that borders the golf club. Each has 4 spacious bedrooms – 2 of which are ensuite. In addition, there is a bathroom and a shower room – ensuring no queuing for washing facilities after a hard day on the golf course or beach. The comfortably furnished living room has a wood-burning stove. The stylish modern kitchen is fully equipped for a self-catering holiday while the bright dining area has double doors that lead out to large decking area with tables and chairs. The houses are in a secure gated development making it a safer environment for kids to play around.
The bungalow is situated in its own grounds with a fence and gates. It has three bedrooms, one is ensuite and a separate bathroom. There is an open-plan living, dining, kitchen area with beautiful views of the Inishowen hills and Knockalla. The luxury kitchen is fully equipped for self-catering. There is also an outdoor area with table and chairs. It is an 8-10 minute walk to the beach.
Truly home from home and a safe gated environment
We had a fantastic time, you are the ultimate hosts. It was great for our families to stay together. Immaculate inside, truly home from home and a safe gated environment for the children to play outside. Just a five-minute stroll to the Pier, restaurant and bar you even delivered the weather as promised. Looking forward to our next visit already.
Immaculate well equipped holiday house
Thank you so much for an immaculate well equipped holiday House, by far the best we gave ever stayed in. We had a great week in a beautiful part of Donegal. Portsalon is a fab place to explore from.
Couldn’t have asked for anything better
We have had a very enjoyable week in both the house and Portsalon. It has been a week of birthdays, a lighthouse, a closed castle, bike rides at Glenveagh National Park( including the insect bites ), pizzas, ice cream, weather prediction to a new level and most importantly body boarding followed by sandwiches. We have had a fantastic time and would recommend the house to anyone. Couldn’t have asked for anything better.
Wonderful deep pillows and cosy rugs
You have thought of everything, best-equipped kitchen ever – wonderful deep pillows and cosy rugs. House as clean and spotless as you could only wish your own was! (little tree lights up on window ledge to give good light for doing dishes- very clever extra light) You both could not have been more welcoming and helpful.
The house is so well equipped
Thank you for a lovely relaxing stay. The house is so well equipped with everything you could need. Great location- easy walking distance to all amenities. Will be back!
Great for the kids to be able to play outside
We had a lovely stay in ‘Portsalon’ the house is so homely and everything you need is there. Great for the kids to be able to play outside and not worry. The house is immaculate and we would definitely come back and will be recommending to others. Many thanks. P.S. Max had a great stay as well.
What a wonderful ‘homely house’
Thank you so much for your hospitality over the Easter weekend. The house was immaculate when we arrived and had everything in it we could have needed for a wonderful stay in Portsalon. What a wonderful ‘homely house’ – Thank you.
Been in Portsalon for the last four years and this is the nicest
Your house was fabulous. Been in Portsalon for the last four years and this is the nicest, closest and well equipped house we have stayed in. It’s the personal touches. It feels like you decorated your own home! Lovely! Thank you. The house was spotless too. Many thanks, we would definitely love to stay here again!
It’s fabulous accommodation
Thank you for letting us stay in your beautiful house. It’s fabulous accommodation! We wish we could have stayed longer. You are a wonderful couple.
Bedroom 1: Double ensuite - ground floor (sleeps 2)
Bedroom 2: King-size on upper floor (sleeps 2)
Bedroom 3: 2 x singles - upper floor (sleeps 2)
Bedroom 4: King-size ensuite on upper floor (sleeps 2)
- Two houses each have 4 spacious bedrooms to sleep 8 - 16
- bathroom on ground floor with jacuzzi bath
- large shower room on the first floor and ensuite shower room off master bedroom
- living room with multi-fuel stove/ open fire
- three-piece leather suite
- solid oak floor
- 42" smart TV and dvd player
- collection of books, dvds and board games
- double doors leading to the kitchen
- large kitchen with dining area, tiled floor
- fully fitted, modern kitchen
- electric hob and oven, microwave
- dishwasher, fridge freezer
- Wooden dining table and chairs
- the dining area has double doors to decking.
- separate utility room with microwave, toaster, washing machine and tumble dryer, Hoover, brush and mop
- ironing board and iron, hair dryer and straighteners available
- extensive decked area in back garden
- the deck area has rattan tables and chairs
- house is within a secure gated community
- access for residents only via electronic gates
- the holiday home borders Portsalon Golf Club
- 3-minute walk to the clubhouse
- 2 minute's walk to Portsalons blue flag beach
- 4-minute walk to harbour area
- The bungalow has three bedrooms, sleeps six.
- Two shower rooms, tiled floors, one is off the master bedroom.
- Wooden floors throughout living, dining, kitchen, hall and bedrooms
- Living area has a leather suite and multifuel stove
- 48" smart TV
- Collection of books and board games
- Dining area with wooden table and chairs
- Luxury fully fitted, modern kitchen with marble worktop
- Electric hob and oven, microwave, fridge freezer, dishwasher, toaster, kettle, washing machine and tumble dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Hoover, brush and mop
- Hair dryer and straighteners
Location of Brooke Cottages