Six The Links
The cottage is the perfect location for a holiday break. There are the Blue Flag, long, white, sandy beaches of both Dunfanaghy and Marble Hill Strand, nearby. Horse riding and water sports are available. Several golf courses are within twenty minutes drive of the cottage. There is a local shop, restaurants, and pubs within walking distance.
Use calendar to check availability and then contact the owner to book
Calendar last updated: 3 March 2023 5:23 PM
Thanks for allowing us to stay
Lovely time. Thanks for allowing us to stay in your beautiful house.
Very modern house with some nice touches
Very modern house with some nice touches. Good time had by all.
Superb golf and horse riding
Great house, lovely area, superb golf and horse riding – many thanks.
What a little gem you have here
What a little gem you have here – a home from home that we have been so comfortable in. Had some great times – rock pool fishing to body boarding at Marble Hill.
Everyone appreciated the extras
Lovely house – everyone appreciated the extras
Bedroom 1: Double on ground floor (sleeps 2)
Bedroom 2: Double ensuite on upper floor (sleeps 2)
Bedroom 3: Bunk beds + single on upper floor (sleeps 3)
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- main living area has an open fireplace
- tv, video, DVD, and cd-radio stereo
- fully fitted kitchen
- gas hob and electric oven
- microwave, large fridge-freezer, dishwasher
- washing machine, tumble dryer
- outside clothesline, iron, and ironing board
- selection of DVDs and board-games
- patio area with patio furniture and barbecue
- 15 min walk-5 min drive to lovely sandy beach
- 2km to shops, pubs etc in Dunfanaghy
- quiet and peaceful location
- ideal touring base
- parking for 2 cars
- 2 min drive to Dunfanaghy Golf Club
Location of Six The Links