Only minutes away from the delights of Donegal Town and the Mill Park Hotel, our 3-bedroom apartment is the perfect place to stay on your trip to Donegal. Clean, fresh, and newly renovated, guests can relax and retreat at the apartment or take a few steps to the shops, pubs, and restaurants that our town has to offer.
Use calendar to check availability and then contact the owner to book
Calendar last updated: 25 April 2023 4:40 PM
Whether you’re visiting for business, leisure, or attending a wedding, guests love us for our prime location to the town, our cleanliness & our local knowledge of the area.
Brendan was very friendly and helpful throughout our stay
A very clean, comfortable home in a great location. An easy walk into Donegal town and a great base to explore the county. We attended a wedding at Harveys point which was a short drive from the property. Brendan was very friendly and helpful throughout our stay. The welcome gifts were gratefully received and a nice touch. We would definitely recommend it.
We had a very comfortable stay
Brendan’s place was very clean, close to local shops and restaurants and an ideal location for sightseeing. We had a very comfortable stay
Perfectly convenient location for Donegal Town
The accommodation was super clean, fully equipped and everything was brand new. A big house that felt comfortable for staying with friends, cozy and in a perfectly convenient location for Donegal Town. We had a lovely stay, and Brendan was very helpful in anything we needed for our trip around Donegal as well. Would totally recommend it!
lovely apartment in a great location
Host was super helpful
Super little house with all necessary amenities. Great location, walking distance to Donegal Town. House was clean and tidy, welcome booklet had lots of helpful info. Host was super helpful. Would definitely recommend to others, and would come back again. Thanks for a fab stay!
Everything we needed!
Lovely stay, great location. Nice and clean, everything we needed!
A very enjoyable stay overall
Very good location, house was very clean throughout, good communication from the host. A very enjoyable stay overall
Great stay and the communication was excellent. Fantastic location.
Nice clean house with all the amenities you could need
Great place to stay in a perfect location, only a few minutes walk from the local pubs. Nice clean house with all the amenities you could need, and easy check-in.
Would happily recommend this house to anyone
Came to Donegal for a wedding and could not have found a better-located house than Brendans. Walking distance to the mill park hotel and to the middle of Donegal town. House was spotless and comfy, Brendan was great for replying quickly and getting the keys was so easy. Would happily recommend this house to anyone
Spacious property with everything you need
Beautiful location, clean property, easy check! Just what we was looking for. Spacious property with everything you need for a perfect stay. Thank you Brendan! We will definitely be back.
The house is in a perfect location
Just back from spending a lovely few days at The Mullins. The house is in a perfect location, walking distance to Donegal Town and perfect for travelling around Donegal. So many beautiful places to visit nearby. Brendan was a super host with lots of information and responded quickly to any messages. The house was beautiful, and clean, great size bedrooms. Would 100 percent recommend to anyone visiting Donegal. We will be back for sure.
Bedroom 1: Double bed Ground floor (sleeps 2)
Bedroom 2: Double bed upstairs (sleeps 2)
Bedroom 3: Three Single Beds upstairs (sleeps 3)
- 3 bedrooms to sleep 7
- Bathroom on Ground Floor with Electric Shower
- Bathroom Upstairs with Electric Shower
- Living room with wall-mounter TV
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Cooker, Fridge Freezer, Nespresso machine
- Microwave, Washing Machine
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor furniture
- Cot and highchair on request
- Hotel quality linen, fresh towels and handwash and spotlessly clean
- A newly renovated property featuring brand new beds, furnishings and appliances
- Free Wifi and Free on road Parking
- A dedicated space to work from home with both desk and office chair
- Our ground floor bedroom is good for those who have mobility restrictions
- A small outdoor patio garden
- Accommodation only minutes away from the delights of Donegal Town, The Gateway Lodge and Mill Park Hotel
- A 5 minute walk to pubs, restaurants and shops of Donegal Town
- A 5 minute walk to the Abbey Hotel, Central Hotel and The Mill Park Hotel - great if your attending an event or wedding
- A 5 minute walk to attractions such as Donegal Castle, the Waterbus and the Bank Walk
- A 10 minute drive to Lough Eske Castle and Harveys Point
Location of The Mullins