Barnaboy House is a spacious 4-bedroom holiday home situated in the townland of Gortnabrad near Carrigart. Quiet and nicely off the beaten track yet well situated close to all that North Donegal offers. Less than 5 minutes off the Wild Atlantic Way. Within a half-hour radius, you have many attractions covering many interests including Glenveagh National Park, Fanad Lighthouse, Carrigart, Ards Forest Park.
Use calendar to check availability and then contact the owner to book
Calendar last updated: 25 March 2022 1:28 PM
– Glenveagh National Park, Fanad Lighthouse, Carrigart, Ards Forest Park
Golf, sea sports, diving, equestrian, hill walking, the best beaches in the world are all close-by for your enjoyment. And if it’s chilling you want to do there’s no better place.
It’s less than a ten-minute drive from the Downings and a stone’s throw from many popular golf courses including Rosapenna and Portsalon.
Golfers have been traveling to Rosapenna since the late 19th century when the Old Tom Morris Links was ranked 3rd in the British Isles behind only The Old Course at St.Andrews and The Royal County Down Golf Club.
Bedroom 1: Double Ensuite upstairs (sleeps 2)
Bedroom 2: Double downstairs (sleeps 2)
Bedroom 3: 2 Singles on ground floor (sleeps 2)
Bedroom 4: twin (sleeps 2)
- 4 bedrooms to sleep 8
- Bedroom 1: Double Ensuite upstairs
- Bedroom 2: Double downstairs
- Bedroom 3: 2 Singles downstairs
- Bedroom 4: Double upstairs
- Bathroom on ground floor with free-standing bath and separate shower
- Living area has TV and an open fireplace
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Cooker, Fridge Freezer, Dishwasher, Microwave
- Sunroom with panoramic views
- Washing Machine, Iron and ironing board
- Large garden and outdoor furniture
- Pets welcome
- 5 min drive to Carrigart
- 7 min drive to Downings beach and Rosapenna Golf Club
- 20 min drive to Fanad Lighthouse – via Mulroy Bridge
- pets considered
Location of Barnaboy House