Forest View, a modern 3 bedroom holiday home, overlooks Ards Forest Park and is only a 5 min drive to the popular seaside village of Dunfanaghy. The house is fully equipped to ensure a carefree self-catering holiday experience. The harbour at Portnablagh, Shandon Hotel, Marble Hill beach and Dunfanaghy Golf Club are all within easy walking distance.
Use calendar to check availability and then contact the owner to book
Calendar last updated: 4 March 2023 12:11 PM
The central location of Forest View is ideal, as it offers a huge choice of activities and sites within a short drive, to suit all ages of active or less active minds and moods.
The bustling town of Dunfanaghy, with its many boutique shops, restaurants, and pubs is a 6 min drive, the Blue Flag Marble Hill Beach and Portnablagh Harbour 4 mins and the renowned Ards Forest Park within walking distance, as well as some of the most beautiful scenery and walks in Europe nearby. You will struggle to find a better collection of unspoilt beaches, such as Killyhoey, Tramore, Ards, Downings Back Strand and the Friary anywhere in the world.
Bedroom 1: double on ground floor, beside bathroom (sleeps 2)
Bedroom 2: double and sofa ensuite on upper floor (sleeps 3)
Bedroom 3: double ensuite on upper floor (sleeps 2)
- TV, Open fireplace
- Large Smart TV
- views of Forest and church
- Cooker, Fridge Freezer
- Microwave, Washing Machine
- Iron and ironing board
- Tea, Coffee, Sugar, and kitchen supplies
- Outside clothes lines and utility room
- Outdoor furniture, Patio area
- Free Wifi
- Electricity included
- Bed linen supplied, Towels supplied
- All Bills are include
- no extra costs.
- Wifi is Dongle – not suitable for movies, however, Smart TV can be used to connect to own Netflix etc.
- All bed linen and towels should be left in the Utility and bins emptied, please.
- No Pets, No Events, Parties, etc
- Families/Couples Only
Location of Forest View