Modern, newly built 4-bedroom house located directly on the seafront along the Wild Atlantic Way in Derrybeg, Gweedore. Only minutes walk to local shops and pubs and a great base for exploring the dramatic scenery of North West Donegal.
This stunning 4-bedroom property enjoys many advantages. It is bright and spacious throughout and has been designed in an open-plan fashion which is ideal for families or groups. The house enjoys exclusive access to the strand frontage. Magherastrand House is set back from the road and this ensures a tranquil and relaxing stay.
Excellent accommodation and extremely well equipped
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay in your lovely house. Excellent accommodation and extremely well equipped. Hope to be back soon.
The location is fantastic
Wonderful house – we really enjoyed our stay! The location is fantastic and the house has everything you need for a great family holiday. Hope we can come back soon!
We had a brilliant family holiday
Great house, great views, great location! Well equipped and the most beautiful of areas! We had a brilliant family holiday, the kids just loved it. We definitely intend to come back soon.
The area is famed for its sheltered sandy beaches, spectacular rugged coastline and the warmth of the welcome extended to visitors to the area.
In the long evenings, locals and visitors gather in the village pubs to listen to live traditional music - indeed this area is the heartland of such renowned groups as Altan and Clannad.
Bedroom 1: Master ensuite with sea views (sleeps 2)
Bedroom 2: Double on first floor (sleeps 2)
Bedroom 3: 2 single beds, first floor (sleeps 2)
Bedroom 4: Double + sofa ensuite on ground floor (sleeps 2)
- 4 Bedrooms to sleep 8
- All bedrooms have solid oak wooden floors and fitted black-out blinds
- 1. bathroom with bath and overhead shower located on the first floor
- 2. en suite shower room with pumped shower located in master bedroom
- 3. en suite shower room with pumped shower located in ground floor bedroom
- 4. Toilet and wash hand basin adjacent to utility room
- Living Room has open fireplace
- Solid Oak Wood Floor, Cd/radio
- Kitchen has ceramic hob/electric oven
- large fridge freezer
- Washer/dryer, Iron & Ironing board, outside washing line
- Dining table with 8 chairs
- Tv/Den Room with dvd/vcr player
- Boardgames, books and children's books
- Patio with wooden furniture/charcoal BBQ
- Panoramic views of mountains/sea
- Direct access to white sandy Atlantic beaches
- Cot and Highchair
- Ample parking for 4 cars
- Sorry no pets
- Derrybeg 1 km
- Gweedore Golf Club is 15 min drive away
- Dunlewey Lakeside Centre and Mount Errigal 10 km
- Bloody Foreland 10 km
- Harbours for Gola Island and Tory Island within 5 minutes drive
Location of Magherastrnd House - Derrybeg