Coney cottage is a lovely homely four-bedroom cottage able to sleep up to twelve. It has a lounge with an open, stone built fireplace, a dining area, a fully fitted kitchen, a utility room, and a games room. The main bathroom is upstairs, while there is a downstairs shower room next to the utility area.
Use calendar to check availability and then contact the owner to book
Calendar last updated: 30 November 2022 3:19 PM
There is plenty to keep one occupied and entertained, with board games and books, a TV with DVD, SKY reception, and an upstairs pool table.
The cottage is in the Dunross estate and forms a semi-circle with the other cottages around a green. There are trees, and the front has a wall separating it from the road, giving it an ambiance of quiet and peaceful seclusion.
Bedroom 1: Single on floor (sleeps 1)
Bedroom 2: Double + single on upper floor (sleeps 3)
Bedroom 3: 2 x single beds (sleeps 2)
Bedroom 4: 2 x Double and single bunks (sleeps 6)
There’s plenty of outdoor space too, with a large secure and completely enclosed rear garden, thus, providing a secure area for younger children to play in. It also boasts a picnic table on the patio area and a large kid’s playhouse, a favorite with the younger guests.
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- main living area has open fireplace
- tv with SKY reception, cd-stereo, dvd
- fully fitted kitchen
- electric hob and eye-level oven
- microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher
- washing machine, tumble dryer in separate utility room
- outside clothesline, iron and ironing board
- patio furniture and gas barbeque
- 1.6km to lovely sandy blue flag beach
- 5min walk to shops, pub etc in Culdaff
- quiet and peaceful location
- ideal touring base
- ample parking
Location of Coney Cottage