New to the rental market: Summerhill is a detached house, built in 2017 in the style of a traditional farmhouse but with all modern conveniences. It is situated 5 minutes walk from Dunfanaghy village on the Horn Head Road and is a 15 min walk to Killahoey beach and Dunfanaghy Golf course (3 min by car). Every window has a beautiful view to Tramore, Horn Head and to the rear – Muckish.
It is light-filled and spacious in the summer, but with the fire on in winter, it is cosy and welcoming. Large open plan kitchen with dining area, kitchen island and all mod cons – off the kitchen runs a beautiful sun room perfect for relaxing in with a book or for the kids there are plenty of toys to play with. The drawing room hosts a wall of books, a wood-burning stove, and comfy seating. All bedrooms are bright and airy.
Bedroom 1: Superking ensuite on ground floor (sleeps 2)
Bedroom 2: king ensuite on first floor (sleeps 2)
Bedroom 3: twin on first floor (sleeps 2)
Bedroom 4: Double – bunk room (two beds) first floor (sleeps 2)
- Ensuite bathroom on ground floor with bath
- Downstairs toilet
- Family bathroom on first floor with separate shower cubicle
- Living room with TV, Solid Fuel Stove and Piano
- The living room has views to Horn Head and Tramore
- Large selection of books, comfortable sofa and armchairs
- Fully equipped, modern kitchen
- Cooker, Fridge Freezer
- Dishwasher, Microwave
- There is a separate utility room off the kitchen with a sink and housing washing machine and drying machine
- Patio area with enclosed garden
- Summerhill sits on a large site with garden front and rear – views over the estuary, Horn Head and to the left Tramore.
- Dunfanaghy Golf course (3 min by car)
- 5 minutes walk from Dunfanaghy village on the Horn Head Road
- Free wifi
- Sorry, no pets (due to proximity to grazing farmland)
Location of Summerhill – Dunfanaghy