A luxurious Donegal cottage overlooking Ards Forest Park, with sea views located at the foot of Muckish Mountain outside Dunfanaghy. It is located 2 km from an award-winning Blue Flag beach with many water activities.
Use calendar to check availability and then contact the owner to book
Calendar last updated: 2 March 2023 10:43 PM
This luxurious cottage with sea views is complete with all modern facilities. It is wheelchair accessible with a ramp at the back door. The first two bedrooms are very spacious taking up the entire width of the first-floor area.
We had a marvellous time!
Hi Carmel, Just want to say thank you. The house was brilliant and so was the location. We had a marvellous time!
Beautiful cottage, beautiful scenery, see you next year.
We had a super weekend
Thank you so much, Carmel, we had a super weekend in your beautiful cottage. Hopefully, get another weekend in September.
Lovely time in Swillybrin cottage
We had a lovely time in Swillybrin cottage, despite the weather!
Bedroom 1: Twin ensuite on ground floor (sleeps 2)
Bedroom 2: Double + single ensuite on upper floor (sleeps 3)
Bedroom 3: King-size double + single ensuite on upper floor (sleeps 3)
- 3 bedrooms
- main bathroom upstairs with separate shower enclosure
- main living area has open fireplace
- tv, video, DVD, cd/stereo
- fully fitted kitchen
- ceramic hob and electric oven
- microwave, large fridge/freezer, dishwasher
- dining table with 6 chairs
- washing machine
- outside clothesline, iron and ironing board
- Italian porcelain stone tiled floors
- cot, highchair
- bed linen provided
- oil fired central heating included
- patio area with patio furniture and barbeque
- Short drive to lovely sandy beach
- 5 km to Dunfanaghy & Creeslough; 3km to Portnablagh
- quiet and peaceful location
- ideal touring base
- sunroom with exposed, reclaimed brick
- separate utility room off kitchen with toilet
- ample parking
- distant sea views
- childrens toys, book library
- pets welcome
Location of Swillybrin