New high quality four bedroom (2 en-suite) detached holiday home with sun room c.1700 sq ft. located 500m walking distance of Dunfanaghy village overlooking the golf course on the main road into the village. This luxury holiday home provides the ideal base for your family holiday or golfing trip to Donegal.
Five minutes stroll will bring you into the village square with its shops, pubs and restaurants. Dunfanaghy is the perfect location for a fabulous holiday break. Killahoey Strand, Dunfanaghy’s Blue Flag beach, is within easy walking distance of the house, with Marble Hill Strand (also Blue Flag) a short drive away.
Bedroom 1: Double ensuite on ground floor (sleeps 2)
Bedroom 2: Double ensuite on upper floor (sleeps 2)
Bedroom 3: Double o upper floor (sleeps 2)
Bedroom 4: Twin on upper floor (sleeps 2)
Erla was spacious, spotless and very well located
Having returned to the realities of life after a wonderful holiday in Dunfanaghy I thought I would send you our thanks together with some thoughts on Erla. We enjoyed the stay enormously and found Dunfanaghy to be a good base from which to see much of Donegal.
Erla was spacious, spotless and very well located at the town boundary; close enough to get to the shops and pubs and other attractions within ten minutes and with the advantage of street lighting all the way, yet adequately separated from the activity that Dunfanaghy, as a popular holiday destination, enjoys in August.
It was equally well located in relation to the beach and golf club with walking time to the access road for these, less than five minutes. The views over the golf course to the hills beyond were excellent and made relaxing in the sun room a pleasant experience. The house was well equipped for family occupation and safe for young children. We found a lot to do in the area without having to travel too far.
Finally, thank you for your attention before and during our stay which enhanced our holiday without in any way becoming intrusive. Once again many thanks.
- 4 bedrooms to sleep 8
- shower Room located on the ground floor
- bathroom - upper floor with bath and electric shower
- large sunroom with views over golf course
- main living area oak floor and electric fireplace
- flatscreen tv and cd/stereo - Freeview tv
- spacious kitchen
- dining table with 6 chairs
- gas hob and electric oven
- microwave, large fridge/freezer, dishwasher
- washing machine, and tumble dryer in separate utility
- iron and ironing board
- cot, highchair and stairgate available
- excellent garden space all fenced off / child friendly
- bed linen provided
- oil-fired central heating included
- patio area with patio furniture and barbeque (optional)
- 500m to lovely sandy beach
- 1 min walk to Dunfanaghy Golf Course
- 5 min walk to shops, pub etc in Dunfanaghy
- Equestrian Centre and Water Sports nearby
- ideal touring base
- ample parking
- pets welcome
- WiFi Available
Location of Erla - Dunfanaghy